Monday, April 13, 2009

8 Months Old Today...




Not one day goes by and I don't realize how truly blessed I am to have my boys in my life.  They are such a wonderful and welcomed distraction to my dissertation.  
I have been asked, quite a bit, if I find it harder to finish school because of I had Ronin.  
The answer is "School has always been hard for me to finish.  Ronin and his brothers are such a light during an especially trying time."  
Yup, still not finished with my PhD. but it will get done.  In the meantime, loving this baby and all my men folk has added to my learning and loving.  

Two weeks ago Xavier turned 5.
In 4 days Micah turns 7.  
Today Ronin is 8 months.
Yesterday marked Eric's and my ten-year dating anniversary.
Time flies.
I really try not to blink too often.

5 comments:

Smith-Salleh Family said...

Oh, he's so beautiful..and just when I think you can't have a child get any more handsome! You really outdid yourself on this little man :)

Love to you all

Kara said...

Ronin looks so much like Eric! Miss you guys :)

Eric said...

He looks sooo cute--like someone else I know!

The Leo said...

That has got to be THE cutest baby I've ever seen! I'm not biased or anything (I've only been with him every day of his life, practically).

jodie rae said...

I seriously cannot believe how fast time goes by... Micah is 7! Wow, I think he'll always be 2 to me. Give everyone my love! Miss you guys!